I have recreated the Old Town community lot Gothic Quarter from the Sims Unleashed using only Maxis objects from the expansion and stuff packs. I have had to make some substitutions for some things and the graveyard is purely decoration I think. The Sims that I used to create the graveyard did die while they were on this lot, but I've never known a community graveyard to actually be haunted without being an at home business. All of the walls, floors, and ground covers used were made by me using HomeCrafter Plus and Adobe Photoshop.

At the top of this entry is a comparison picture of the original Gothic Quarter in the Sims Unleashed over the replica lot I made in the Sims 2. Down below are shots of the floor plans for the up and down stairs, as well as shots of the up and down stairs interior. I have also included a closer look at the graveyard toward bottom. All required expansion and stuff packs are listed below.
You can download the lot here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y6afvx

0 comments:

Post a Comment